Tacoma Energy is the only franchise to offer RESNET & BPI certification training
Whether improving, or starting, a home energy business, no experience is necessary to own a Tacoma Energy franchise in the high-growth and high-demand green home services industry. Our program is designed to support a start-up operation with low overhead costs.
Our proven business model offers:
- Training: With more than 40 years of green energy and construction experience, our staff will train you in all aspects of home energy assessments and energy audits.
- Initial training through webinars and webcam
- Training at our facility in Columbus, Ohio
- Further education and field experience
- Credibility: We help you achieve certifications from the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) and Building Professionals Institute (BPI).
- Support: Training for BPI Building Analyst, RESNET Energy Auditor, RESNET Green Rater, Level I Thermography, Blower Door and Duct Blaster, Implementation of Franchise Back Bone System, Software Management, Phone Support During Your Work Day and Early Evening. We also offer sales, marketing and scheduling support.
- Multiple Revenue Streams: You will be able to provide existing home energy audits, new home energy audits, home inspection, existing home retro-fit, small commercial energy audits and more.
- Flexibility: This is a mobile business that allows you to work from a home office on your own schedule.
- High-profit potential: Energy auditors make between $300 and $650 per audit and demand is high. Franchisees are only limited by their effort and determination.
Green Industry: Not just a trend
The green industry is drastically on the rise as consumers and businesses increase measures to conserve the planet and reduce costs. These demands are met by Tacoma Energy's services.
- A recent Simmons study indicates that the number of consumers with the greenest behaviors and attitudes has risen by 7.3 million since 2006. These green consumers represent 31 percent of the population and consist of more than 34 million adults.
- More and more homeowners are hiring energy auditors, and there are more than 130 million homes at sub-standard levels of energy efficiency.
- There are over 500 Energy Programs in over 44 states requiring the utility generator to cut energy consumption by as much as 25% over the next 12 to 15 years. Many states have already implemented new laws requiring energy audits be performed on all residential real estate sold.