For us, it's personal - and that's why we're different
Join this unique franchise opportunity as a Seasons Magazine Owner
- Direct mailed to 100% of the households in your community
- Locally focused with top quality editorial and photography
- Content provided, based on our tested, successful editorial product
- An affordable, home-based business
Partner with your advertisers and offer new media solutions like mobile marketing and social media strategy.
Training and Support
- Training: Seasons Magazines will conduct an initial three-day training course followed by continual training and support. Company management will also make quarterly market visits to franchisees for training and support purposes.
- Ongoing Support: We support you with Creative Services, MagTag mobile marketing and Social Media.
- Office & Equipment: Your low-overhead home office does not require staff or rented space, and you will only need basic office equipment.
- Time Commitment: Plan to commit 21-32 hours per week, but, with our flexible schedule, you put in as much as you want - when you want.
- Magazine Editing & Production: Seasons Magazines will commission articles, hire writers and photographers based upon our professional criteria, and handle editing, design, printing/production and distribution of every franchise magazine, but franchisees are welcome to suggest story ideas and contributors.
- Advertising Sales & Revenues: Franchisees are responsible for selling advertisements, and determine rates by working with Seasons Magazines management. We handle billing and collections for our franchisees.
Seasons Magazines fully discloses all of its franchise charges to its franchisees in a clear and straightforward manner, so our franchisees will have no hidden surprises or buried charges. Seasons Magazines charges a $25,000 franchise fee for the first five franchises, $27,500 for the next five and $35,000 moving forward. Seasons charges 10% royalty fee on gross sales and a 3% administration fee. The details can be found in Seasons FDD.
Who We're Looking For
Seasons Magazines has designated over 250 areas of the country that meet our parameters for potential franchise areas.
- top sales people who want to invest in a career, not just find a job.
- franchisees who understand the sales process and who want to manage their own businesses and be actively involved locally
- people who want to make a difference in their communities while earning a great income.
We believe people make the company and not vice versa. We encourage franchisee participation and ideas to help our company grow, and we do not believe in red tape. Our focus is and always will be on the individual success of each franchisee.